About The London Osteoporosis Clinic
Our consultant specialists have a decade or more experience in delivering osteoporosis care at consultant level.
Many of our consultants lead osteoporosis and related services for their NHS hospitals and are involved in medical research.
Most of our consultants are highly regarded in the field of osteoporosis, teach fellow clinicians and participate in continuous professional development.
Our Vision, Mission, Values
London Osteoporosis Clinic was started because of the personal and professional experience of the devastating consequences of osteoporosis fractures. We understand the impact on individual patients, families, communities and healthcare and social systems.
London Osteoporosis Clinic is group of leading clinicians focused on:
- early diagnosis,
- non-drug and drug treatments,
- multidisciplinary treatments to achieve best outcomes for patients with osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal disorders.
London Osteoporosis Clinic has dedicated support staff and modern facilities at several locations with access to the latest diagnostics.
- To eradicate osteoporosis fractures and associated suffering
- To stop avoidable suffering from fractures and musculoskeletal conditions
- To help wider community to achieve optimum health
- To work collaboratively with wide network of organisations and individuals to achieve our purpose and mission
- To achieve the best outcomes for our patients
- To improve patient experience and carry out regular patient feedback
- To participate in continuous clinical audit
- To maintain most up-to-date technical skills and engage in continuous professional development
- Contribute to education and training of other healthcare professionals